[peel] Yahoo Music Peel Tribute, so called

ROGER CARRUTHERS roger.carruthers@...
Wed Oct 11 13:16:07 CEST 2006

Am I being particularly dim today, or is the BBC doing
anything whatsoever for this year's Peel Day ? I'm
struggling to find anything on their web pages...

And as a long-term Mac user and BT Yahoo customer, I'm
with you all the way on their total lack of support;
and what's worse, if you 'mail them a complaint, they
just completely blank you.

It's hard being a grumpy old bastard sometimes....
cheers
R.

http://uk.music.yahoo.com/launchcast/stations/station.asp?i=5065