wonderful putdowns

nwobble nwobble@...
Fri Jan 20 12:01:25 CET 2006

Ok, am excited now. We do have the techonolgy to rip from tape
apparently.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...>
wrote:

> I have the 1995 FF on tape somewhere and know the Safe Deposit
number of which you speak.  I'll have a look over the weekend/coming
evenings.  (Sod's Law leads me to think that the Safe Deposit track
will be on a tape boundary!)