[peel] Re: wonderful putdowns

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Fri Jan 20 11:46:18 CET 2006

I have the 1995 FF on tape somewhere and know the Safe Deposit number of which you speak.  I'll have a look over the weekend/coming evenings.  (Sod's Law leads me to think that the Safe Deposit track will be on a tape boundary!)

nwobble <nwobble@...> wrote:
  I don't suppose you have the FFs from the late 90s. Our little
project is nearly complete, and only lacking the following:

1995
SAFE DEPOSIT - You Can't

1996
CALVIN PARTY - Lies, Lies And Government
FORCE AND STYLES - Fireworks
SOUL BOSSA - Sore Loser
SWEENEY - Why?
ZION TRAIN - Babylon's Burning