[peel] Re: Dubster's Peel tapes blog returns

Jim Kerslake (uklinux) jimkerslake@...
Fri Jan 6 21:24:46 CET 2006

I have never once succeeded in getting anything off rapidshare (apart
from loads of useless adverts).

It just told me I was already downloading some rather extreme-sounding
male pornography..!!

Maybe some kind soul might bittorrent the Peel show, if they eventually
manage to get it..?

-- jim