[peel] Re: Dubster's Peel tapes blog returns

Kari Banta mrcrow@...
Fri Jan 6 21:32:15 CET 2006

 If I can figure out how to use a bittorrent client, I'll gladly share the show!  In the meantime, here's a YSI link to download the show.  I don't know how many downloads it will allow as the file is 48mb, but it should help a few folks get it (and it can be re-uploaded of course).

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1RBU8VSID5SXT3V48V69I9V03Z

cheers,

kari