[peel] Re: some bloke on ebay...

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Mon Feb 13 16:07:23 CET 2006

Yes, at first glance I've managed to grab just about everything he's got
by a combination of this group, SoulSeek, various torrent sites, Peel
blogs and a few friendly Peel fans.

My collection is just about organised now, and will be ready to
distribute in the near future. I've done the first half (6 DVDs), which
includes everything but the Radio 1 shows. The second half will be about
8 or 9 DVDs of Radio 1 shows. Please bear with me though, as there's a
lot of discs and time involved making copies of this set. But the
message is: DON'T succumb to temptation and shell out to this eBay
collection; just stick around for a while!

Eddie.