[peel] Re: some bloke on ebay...

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Mon Feb 13 13:36:32 CET 2006

There is a way to inform eBay that a seller is selling
bootleg material. Over on the Incredible String band
list we have occasionally done this when someone has
been getting silly prices for stuff they could have
got from us for free - but grassing someone up, even
if justified, does not make you feel good about
yourself...

pb