[peel] Re:[OT] [Altrok] Update #141: New Tracks and Unearthed Classics, As

Sean Carolan hubcity@...
Tue Dec 19 12:24:49 CET 2006

Re:[OT] [Altrok] Update #141: New Tracks and Unearthed ClaStuart,

Not a problem - sorry to be a bother.  I agree it's little more than
tangentially related (hence the [OT] prefix) but I'd asked a while back if
it would be okay to post and got no complaints.

However, for those who are interested, here's an audio file:
http://www.altrok.com/peel.mp3 - at least Peel knew I was trying to be
honest about the effort.  (There'll be a nice Peel Session track from
Elastica coming up on this week's show, by the way.)

If anyone's interested, go ahead and join the "altrok" group here at Yahoo:

Thanks for your patience.

-Sean
  -----Original Message-----
  From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Stuart McHugh
  Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 5:23 AM
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [peel] Re:[OT] [Altrok] Update #141: New Tracks and Unearthed
Classics, As

      [OT] [Altrok] Update #141: New Tracks and Unearthed Classics, As

      Posted by: "hubcity@..." hubcity@...   hubcity

      Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:07 am (PST)

  We've had a few users mention this spam. Can I ask that senders who've
added the Peel list to their general email groups remove it, and users who
are interested in receiving the emailouts can subscribe separately to that
poster's own list?
  Thanks

  Stuart
--

------
  is this music? po box 13516 linlithgow eh49 6wb scotland