Digital Radio for Leo

dunelm61 dunelm@...
Thu Sep 8 22:58:35 CEST 2005

Have you considered a freeview tuner as an alternative to a DAB
radio?
I have a DAB radio, but I was fed up with only being able to receive
BBC7 in mono, so when the Peel stuff was on BBC7 a couple of weeks
ago, I was prompted to get a freeview tuner, and I'm glad I did.

The model I got was a Sagem ITD66, £70 from Argos. It's absolutely
tiny, so will fit anywhere, and it sounds superb. It has a digital
audio out, so connections are no problem. Provided the stations
you're
interested in are available on freeview, it really is an option worth
considering.

I hope this is of some help.