[peel] Digital radio

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Thu Sep 8 20:22:37 CEST 2005

I use a neat programme called Audio Hijack Pro - which is cheap, and under
OSX enables you to record any audio you've managed to get into your computer
(including internet streams, audio inputs, and the output of sequencers like
Cubase or Logic or Reason) straight to hard disc - it should be easy to track down
on google! - not sure it'll support OS9 tho'!.

Cheers!

Rocker