[peel] Re: DID / Peel Day

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Thu Oct 27 00:41:53 CEST 2005

--- Stuart McHugh <stuart@...> wrote:

"I'd been under the impression that at least one
brother was involved
in Sister Vanilla, but none were apparent either time
I saw them live."

Yeah so was I, although I think they are at the least
producing and writing with her at the least.

Also

"I'm not sure that the press I saw for the compilation
wasn't confused
somewhere with that for the single. Anyway, this CD is
called The
Cure For Sickness, and has Sister Vanilla with Stephen
Pastel,
Tompaulin with Jim Reid, and, er, that's it, J&MC-wise
(other acts
include Comet Gain, Darren Hayman, and the TVPs doing
a Springsteen
cover). It's on Soup Records, who didn't  appear to
have a website
last  time I checked!"

Now you mention it, I've seen something about this
before. I had completely forgotten about it - for a 34
year old I'd make a good 84 year old! Apart from one
page there's bugger all from Google on the subject,
alas.