[peel] Re: John's Record Box

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Tue Nov 1 21:26:56 CET 2005

Now sir don't have a strope, I hadn't got to your
email when I had written that.

And for the Finns of the group I quite like Gimmel's
'Etsit Muijaa Seuraavaa'!

--- simon smith <moomin@...> wrote:

---------------------------------
In message
<20051031200143.53159.qmail@...>,

Garry Latham <garry_latham@...> writes
>Anyway my guilty not so secret is Tatu's 'All The
Things She Said'.

Well excuse me Sir, but I've already mentioned that,
although admittedly
I *had* forgotten its name! It's got a gorgeous chorus
and I even nearly
bought it but I was afraid what the people at Amazon
would think. In
1975 would JP have named them 'schoolgirls of the
year'?, he said
provocatively again.

--
simon smith

http://www.wivenhoeguide.co.uk

--
Release Date: 31/10/2005

                                                Music
for advertising
Wedding music                                    Music

        Pop music
Glycolic acid peel
Music business education

Terms of Service.