[peel] Re: John's Record Box

simon smith moomin@...
Tue Nov 1 17:40:17 CET 2005

In message <20051031200143.53159.qmail@...>,
Garry Latham <garry_latham@...> writes
>Anyway my guilty not so secret is Tatu's 'All The Things She Said'.

Well excuse me Sir, but I've already mentioned that, although admittedly
I *had* forgotten its name! It's got a gorgeous chorus and I even nearly
bought it but I was afraid what the people at Amazon would think. In
1975 would JP have named them 'schoolgirls of the year'?, he said
provocatively again.

--
simon smith

http://www.wivenhoeguide.co.uk