John's Record Box

Pete Flynn badmusic@...
Tue Nov 1 15:56:06 CET 2005

>    Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:01:42 +0000 (GMT)
>    From: Garry Latham <garry_latham@...>
> Subject: Re: Re: John's Record Box
>

> Buffalo Stance was a keen tune in it's day. But then
> I'm young enough to have been impressed at the time.
> ;-D

absolutely! and it still sounds (surprisingly?) good and feisty today
too, didn't Tim Simenon (Bomb The Bass) or someone produce it?

anyway, if I remember correctly, Neneh was no stranger to Peel's show
either - I'm pretty certain he played her previous band (Rip Rig &
Panic? something like that...). Someone else can possibly confirm
this, I was only 7 when buffalo stance came out so...   ;)