[peel] Peel Autobiography now has a title

Paul Webster paul@...
Thu May 19 09:27:36 CEST 2005

Peel Autobiography now has a title>From: Tom Roche

<snip>
>"The unauthorised biography is always a strange animal, whether the person
is alive or dead," says Larry >Finlay, managing director of Transworld,
which is due to publish the official version of John Peel's biography,
>Jesus Wasn't Made Of Fish, in October.
Well spotted - it is now on my Amazon Wish List.
You can pre-order and see the cover here (13.29 GBP)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0593052528

Paul