Peel Autobiography now has a title

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Thu May 19 18:09:42 CEST 2005

Yes, I remember reading about that title in the Sunday Times radio
section a month or two back. As Peel mentioned on Home Truths, that is
(or was) also the title of the third chapter of the book, based on a
comment Sheila made about Christian dietary habits.

Here's a few snippets from Home Truths where Peelie comments about the
book, including the one I just mentioned (~2.3Mb). As you'll see from
the dates of each comment, progress was pretty slow! I reckon he will
have managed about 12-15,000 words or 2½ chapters.

http://rapidshare.de/files/1858185/Home_Truths_-
_Peel_autobiography_comments.zip.html

Ed.