Wawali Bonane stream

rigmahus rigmahus@...
Thu May 5 00:24:07 CEST 2005

Best way to capture a hidden real audio steam/RTSP URL is to download
URL Helper from http://www.urlhelper.com/ it will sniff all incoming
and outgoing packet data and list all addresses you are browsing.
When the RTSP address pops up on the list, you stop the app and cut
and paste the link direct fromt he list into Real Audio or Net
Transport. Its got a 5 day trial - that's five days use, not 5 days
the minute you install it. But it's not expensive to buy I don't
think.

Cheers,

S.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...>
wrote:
> Hmmmmmmmmm.  One of these years I'll have to investigate this
further.  In the meantime I guess I've missed the opportunity to hear
Mr. Bonane!  :-(

> Martin Wheatley <martinwheatley@d...> wrote:
> At 20:20 04/05/2005, you wrote:
>
> Neil
> What Martin meant was that he uses realplayer to get the proxy URL.
This is achieved by playing the file in realplayer and whilst still
playing, you disconnect from the internet and eventually an error
pops up saying error connecting to URL ......, this is the link that
is pasted into Net Transport for downloading.

> It's got a bit more elegant than that now.    I no longer
disconnect the Internet connection

> When you want to find a URL.   Start up Realplayer
> Go to Tools - Preferences
> Then to Connection - Proxy
>
> Enter a false proxy under RTSP Proxy and turn it on.
> The false proxy I use is 000.000.00
>
> Then when you try to connect to a RealAudio stream it will give you
the legendary
> error code.
>
> Remember to go back into RealPlayer to turn the proxy off
afterwards (I don't bother because
> I use JetAudio to actually play RealAudio files)
> It's a lot quicker to do all this than it sounds because after the
first time RealPlayer retains the
> false proxy setting even with it turned off so it's just a couple
of clicks each time

> martinw
>

> Best regards,
> Neil
> http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/

> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps
for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos