URLs for streaming audio

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Thu May 5 08:45:29 CEST 2005

I use the similar Project URL Snooper. This is free and can be
downloaded from a number of sources including
www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/24172.asp

John

 >>>Best way to capture a hidden real audio steam/RTSP URL is to download
URL Helper from http://www.urlhelper.com/ it will sniff all incoming
and outgoing packet data and list all addresses you are browsing.
When the RTSP address pops up on the list, you stop the app and cut
and paste the link direct fromt he list into Real Audio or Net
Transport. Its got a 5 day trial - that's five days use, not 5 days
the minute you install it. But it's not expensive to buy I don't
think.

Cheers,

S.