[peel] Wawali Bonane stream

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Wed May 4 20:28:36 CEST 2005

How can I get your RealAudio link to work?  Simply cutting n pasting it into RealPlayer doesn't work, so I guess there's something I should otherwise be doing?

Martin Wheatley <martinwheatley@...> wrote:
Using my patented method of setting a fake proxy in the Real Audio player
the RealAudio
link is
rtsp://media-rm.ast.cac.washington.edu/kexpspool/200504251800to04260000_2-256k.rm?start=00:00:00.000
and this does download with Net Transport

Unfortunately the same method doesn't work with Windows Media Player because
it doesn't generate an error box with the failed URL in it as the Real
Player does

martinw

Best regards,
Neil