[peel] Seeking Van Basten and First Offence ...

Davie Ramsay blairbear@...
Tue Mar 15 19:13:30 CET 2005

If the tracks are Three steps, Brotherhood of man and Money. I have
these on tape along with sessions from Levellers5 ,My Dad is Dead
,Stereo MC's ,Galaxy 500 and 3Mustaphas 3 I've just listened to it again
and the quality isn't to bad for a c90 I also have the Van Basten tune
on my copy of the 1995 festive 50. You can have both in full, or do you
just want the tracks you mentioned I will get a couple of blank tapes on
Friday and copy them.

Cheers

Davie

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Jenkins [mailto:neil_jenkins.geo@...]
Sent: 15 March 2005 14:30
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Seeking Van Basten and First Offence ...

Dear All,

The track

   Van Basten - "King Of The Death Posture"

has to be one of my (and very possibly THE) favourite dance tracks of
all time.  It appeared at No. 38 in the 1995 Festive Fifty and I've
never been able to lay my hands on the damned thing.  I've searched
round for a copy on the 'net but without joy.  Does anyone know where I
can find a copy, real or virtual?

The other thing I've been looking for for years is a copy of the Peel
Session of Mancunian white hip-hop bunch First Offence.  Their session
will have been from around 1990/91.  Does anyone have that particular
show (now I've narrowed it down for you!!!  LOL)?

Just thought I'd ask on the off-chance, you know!

Best regards,
Neil
http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129p2ciql/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/
D=grplch/S=1705022409:HM/EXP=1110983402/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=grplc
h/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=556475867>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.