Seeking Van Basten and First Offence ...

fitfee68 fitfee68@...
Tue Mar 15 18:09:26 CET 2005

I've just seen it on netsoundsmusic.com
It's listed as "King Of The Death Posture (Attack/Rock Steady)"
Hope that this of some help to you.
   All the best!

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...>
wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> The track
>
>    Van Basten - "King Of The Death Posture"
>
> has to be one of my (and very possibly THE) favourite dance tracks
of all time.  It appeared at No. 38 in the 1995 Festive Fifty and
I've never been able to lay my hands on the damned thing.  I've
searched round for a copy on the 'net but without joy.  Does anyone
know where I can find a copy, real or virtual?

> The other thing I've been looking for for years is a copy of the
Peel Session of Mancunian white hip-hop bunch First Offence.  Their
session will have been from around 1990/91.  Does anyone have that
particular show (now I've narrowed it down for you!!!  LOL)?

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com