Seeking Van Basten and First Offence ...

spib2003 bill.spiby@...
Tue Mar 15 20:27:08 CET 2005

I've got a bootleg copy of First Offence's unreleased double
album "Flowery Twats". It contains all their singles and b-sides
plus the studio versions of their Peel session tracks. I'll run
copies off for anyone - no probs.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Davie Ramsay" <blairbear@b...> wrote:
> If the tracks are Three steps, Brotherhood of man and Money. I have
> these on tape along with sessions from Levellers5 ,My Dad is Dead
> ,Stereo MC's ,Galaxy 500 and 3Mustaphas 3 I've just listened to it
again
> and the quality isn't to bad for a c90 I also have the Van Basten
tune
> on my copy of the 1995 festive 50. You can have both in full, or
do you
> just want the tracks you mentioned I will get a couple of blank
tapes on
> Friday and copy them.
>
> Cheers
>
> Davie

Peel
> Session of Mancunian white hip-hop bunch First Offence.  Their
session
> will have been from around 1990/91.  Does anyone have that
particular
> show (now I've narrowed it down for you!!!  LOL)?
>
> Just thought I'd ask on the off-chance, you know!
>

> Best regards,
> Neil
> http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/

> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129p2ciql/M=298184.6018725.7038619.30011
76/

D=grplch/S=1705022409:HM/EXP=1110983402/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*
htt