[peel] Peel Tapes

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Mon Mar 14 09:33:56 CET 2005

You've inspired me to dig out my Colourblind James Experience Peel Sessions record.  I'll pop that on the turntable later!  :-)  Must be YEARS since it last saw daylight, I'm ashamed to say.

Neil

Alan Ford <alan@...> wrote:
I was sitting here listening to The Colorblind James Experience's 2nd album
thinking similar sentiments when your email arrived.
Anyone who's heard Marcelle's show from 22nd Feb will know that I'm still a
big CBJE fan and plug their work whenever I can (not that any of it's still
available).
It's hard to believe that it's 18 years since John first played tracks from
their first album.

As for Number One Cup, I wondered if they would have been booked by Mark
Radcliffe, seeing as John was standing in for him.

Cheers

Alan