[peel] Peel Tapes

Alan Ford alan@...
Mon Mar 14 23:46:28 CET 2005

Hate to say this, but I don't think their Peel Session stuff was amongst their best.
Alan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neil Jenkins
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 8:33 AM
  Subject: Re: [peel] Peel Tapes

  You've inspired me to dig out my Colourblind James Experience Peel Sessions record.  I'll pop that on the turntable later!  :-)  Must be YEARS since it last saw daylight, I'm ashamed to say.

  Neil

  Alan Ford <alan@...> wrote:
    I was sitting here listening to The Colorblind James Experience's 2nd album
    thinking similar sentiments when your email arrived.
    Anyone who's heard Marcelle's show from 22nd Feb will know that I'm still a
    big CBJE fan and plug their work whenever I can (not that any of it's still
    available).
    It's hard to believe that it's 18 years since John first played tracks from
    their first album.

    As for Number One Cup, I wondered if they would have been booked by Mark
    Radcliffe, seeing as John was standing in for him.

    Cheers

    Alan

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor