Any more takers for copies of the Finnish Radio Mafia Peel Shows?

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Tue Mar 1 11:10:58 CET 2005

Dear All,

As one of the recipients of the little collection of 16 Radio Mafia Peel Shows recorded between July 2001 and August 2003, and having the facilities to burn CDs, it is my happy duty to repay Alan Ford's kindness by doing what he did and providing copies to others.  I have two people who have requested copies and I will be burning and sending towards the end of the week.  Therefore, if you would also like to receive copies please do drop me an e-mail and I'll add you to the list with pleasure.

With best Peely regards,
Neil