Replacements for Peel's non-Radio 1 slots?

mickp2 mick@...
Wed Mar 2 01:32:20 CET 2005

There's been a lot of discussion of Huw, Ras and Rob in the
OneMusic Radio One slots that John used to do, but I've heard nothing
about how the other music slots that he did have been filled, and
since I don't know where and when they were broadcast in detail, I
don't know how to check. Has there been any attempt to provide some
musical continuity in the slots that he used to do for the World
Service and the various European stations, for example?

Cheers

Mick