[peel] Re: Peel archive collection up to 40Gb!

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Tue Mar 1 10:31:20 CET 2005

ME TOO!!!  I can burn DVDs and would HAPPILY burn a bunch for others.  Let's see if we can get some sort of distribution going.

I couldn't find the thread, but won't bother continuing to look now I know it's locked.  Thanks for letting us know how things go, Richard!

Best regards,
Neil

marine_b0y2000 <charlatansriddle@...> wrote:

Wow! that guy has 40Gb of Peel archives he's offering to burn to 9 DVD
sets. The Forum thread it's on is now locked, but I'm keeping a close
eye on it. If anyone on this forum gets hold of a set - count me in on
the copying for distribution to other members.

Richard

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, simon smith <moomin@c...> wrote:

> If you go here http://chilled.cream.org/forums/portal.php (Chris Morris
> site), register, find the 'Stereo Excursions' forum, and find the
thread
> 'John Peel collection up for grabs' you will find something of interest
> - a huge collection of Peel stuff being offered for free to any takers.
> I don't have the facility to copy DVDs, but maybe one or two people
from
> this list could take the person up on his offer, then spread the wealth?
> Is this feasible? If anyone is interested, perhaps they could say - I
> wouldn't want the poor bloke flooded.
>
> --
> simon smith

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT