[peel] Re: we miss john peel - mtv2 europe

colin bray colinbray@...
Thu Jun 23 12:58:52 CEST 2005

Along the lines of having time to listen to the old shows...

Something that has bothered me over the years of taping Peel (about 750
shows) is that this is somehow against the spirit of the man himself. Every
year that goes by since a show was taped means that we are listening to
older and older stuff when Peel himself would have largely consigned that to
history and be listening to the latest record by the latest fresh young
things.

Any thoughts?

Colin.