we miss john peel - mtv2 europe

rigmahus rigmahus@...
Thu Jun 23 10:47:35 CEST 2005

This is great news, one thing about collecting all this back catalog
of JP shows is - and this is not a complaint, just a niggling
thought - how is there going to be time to listen to it all? We are
all going to find ourselves in the position JP was in with trying to
listen to all the music he was sent. It's like we are all striving to
find more and more, yet the listening time grows and grows!

stevo

> This is excellent!  There's tons of stuff from that period I'd like
to hear again, or have on compilation tapes I made (stupidly without
John's links - DUH!) but have long since lost the track details.
Words can't describe how fantastic this is!  :-)

> > As to "Marsden's Pedigree". Quite right to pull up on the
spilling (sic),
> > as John would certainly have commented.
>
> Oh, I've been made to feel bad enough already!  Lay off!!  :-(
>
> :-p
>

> Best regards,
> Neil
> www.neiljenkins.org

> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps
for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos