[peel] Dedicated to John Peel

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Thu Jun 2 23:53:24 CEST 2005

There was a Ragga Twins session circa 91/92 where mid track they say
something on the lines of "This goes out to Mr John 'Orange Skin' Peel".
Also currently listening to a '92 tape in the car, which features The Krispy
3 where they mention John Peel
Phil

  -----Original Message-----
  From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Marcelle van Hoof
  Sent: 02 June 2005 08:15
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [peel] Dedicated to John Peel

  Dear all, a couple of months ago I asked for help in findingnew
records/cd's having a dedication to John Peel on the sleeve. In the near
future I want to do an Anothert Nice Mess special with only ''dedicated tro
John peel'' music in it. Has anyone of you come across any new records/cd's
with a dedication to John? (The latest one I found is the new Herman Dune
album (Not On Top), which has the line 'We will miss John Peel' on the
sleeve.
  Thanks for you help!!

  love
  Marcelle