[peel] Dedicated to John Peel

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Thu Jun 2 23:02:15 CEST 2005

Some more tracks dedicated to Peel:

Government Commissions by Mogwai  is dedicated to John Peel and opens
with him saying "Ladies and Gentlemen - Mogwai"

Any Kinda Music by Leon Wolfe and The Mumba Rumbas was written about and
dedicated to John Peel

A version of Teenage Kicks by Snow Patrol is dedicated to Peel and can
be downloaded from www.snowpatrol.net/teenage_kicks_acoustic.mp3

John Peel Is Not Enough was recorded by the happy hardcore band CLSM

Hope this helps

John

"*/Marcelle van Hoof <mar.celle@...>/* wrote:

    Dear all, a couple of months ago I asked for help in findingnew
    records/cd's having a dedication to John Peel on the sleeve. In the
    near future I want to do an Anothert Nice Mess special with only
    ''dedicated tro John peel'' music in it. Has anyone of you come
    across any new records/cd's with a dedication to John? (The latest
    one I found is the new Herman Dune album (Not On Top), which has the
    line 'We will miss John Peel' on the sleeve.
    Thanks for you help!!

    love
    Marcelle
    www.anothernicemess.com <http://www.anothernicemess.com/>