what would Peel had played/not played

hammieweb gpwebster@...
Tue Jul 5 16:40:41 CEST 2005

"MIA has had lots of critical praise but not record*
sales so would seem _stuck at a Peel level_.

Too r'n'b for Peel I would have thought."

Interesting this bit.  Now John's been gone nearly 9 months what else
does everyone think the Great Man would have played/not played?  I
remember a bit back Da Bank playing Arcade Fire and wondering if John
would have done the same or not.  Perhaps he did play their earlier
stuff, I think I'm right in saying he played the Go Team.

Graham

Thanks to all who run The Peel Tapes,Peel Tape & File Projects etc
websites, they are like discovering pieces of gold!