[peel] Laura

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Tue Jul 5 08:48:55 CEST 2005

And I still enjoy the CBJE CD to this day.  Which reminds me, is there a tracklisting available for it.  I particularly can't get enough of the very jolly first track!  :-)

I vaguely remember agreeing to put tape into MP3 format for you, and am more than happy to do so.  I have a few of my own I really must get round to doing.

Alan Ford <alan@...> wrote:
Even I can't remember correctly Neil, although I do remember sending you a
Colorblind James CD.

Also, was it you who agreed to 'MP3' some Peel tapes for me?
I was all geared up to send them, but I didn't have any blank tapes to make
back-ups.
Still haven't.

Cheers
Alan