[peel] what would Peel had played/not played

simon smith moomin@...
Tue Jul 5 17:54:22 CEST 2005

In message <dae659+pe4l@...>, hammieweb
<gpwebster@...> writes
>nteresting this bit.  Now John's been gone nearly 9 months what else
>does everyone think the Great Man would have played/not played?  I
>remember a bit back Da Bank playing Arcade Fire and wondering if John
>would have done the same or not.  Perhaps he did play their earlier
>stuff, I think I'm right in saying he played the Go Team.

I don't think he would have liked the new White Stripes
record. Arcade Fire are more Steve Lamacq/Kid Jensen/Janice Long
territory, I think.

--
simon smith