[peel] Ken Garner

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Mon Jul 4 14:45:03 CEST 2005

Hear hear! I hate that screechy disclaimer that they have at the moment. I look forward to hearing the new one, Andrew.

Mango

Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@...> wrote:
Your Rob Da Bank opener sounds great!  Can't wait to hear it!!!  :-)  And it's BOUND to be infinitely superior to that "Ras" one they use at the moment ... that "urban" girl shouting with the style and attitude of at least a million others her age.  All very dull and predictable.

I'd not seen that OneMusic interview link and will look forward to checking it out the weekend after this one when I'm home in the UK with a not-so-strict firewall!!  :-(