New batch of John Peel' Finnish shows now available

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Sun Aug 28 11:05:54 CEST 2005

Dear All,

Thanks to the work of Phil and his "Finnish friends" I now have a pair of CDs containing 19 shows or show portions from John Peel's Finnish radio shows on RockRadio and Radio Mafia, spanning the period 1987-1996.

So, for those of you who, like me, don't have the faintest idea about torrents or don't have the means to use them but would still like to receive copies of these shows, drop me a proverbial line (with your postal address!) and I'll run you off a copy of each CD.  Preferably, at least one of you should be able and willing to make copies for others so we can geta tree going if necessary.

First three people to respond get the copies!

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org