[peel] New batch of John Peel' Finnish shows now available

Harald Burger harald.burger@...
Sun Aug 28 15:14:23 CEST 2005

Hi Neil,

> So, for those of you who, like me, don't have the faintest idea about torrents or don't have the means to use them but would still like to receive copies of these shows, drop me a proverbial line (with your postal address!) and I'll run you off a copy of each CD.  Preferably, at least one of you should be able and willing to make copies for others so we can geta tree going if necessary.
>
> First three people to respond get the copies!

I'd like one if you can send it to Germany, too? I could make them available online on the internet for a couple of days then (but only to a limited number of people)

Bye

Harald

Harald Burger
Schalkwiesenweg 52