[peel] Re: Finnish Radio Shows

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Tue Aug 23 14:00:29 CEST 2005

Thanks for the interesting link, Simon!  I'll give UVIC a listen.  It's always good to spread your ears far and wide!  :-)

simon smith <moomin@...> wrote:
I've been listening to some North American college radio stations on the
web recently, especially UVIC in Canada, and they have a wonderful range
of musics, and while they do tend to compartmentalise, there are a few
mixed up programmes. There are a lot of real enthusiasts involved in
some of those stations, but mostly for one sort of music (why do
Canadians like jazz so much?), but still I hear a lot of stuff I
wouldn't have a chance to hear anywhere else, apart from the Nice Mess.

http://cfuv.uvic.ca/Program%20Schedule/programs.html

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org