[peel] Re: Finnish Radio Shows

Martin Wheatley martinwheatley@...
Tue Aug 23 16:31:12 CEST 2005

At 13:47 23/08/2005, Neil wrote:

>Oh right.  I have a vague recollection (or at least I thought I did!) of
>something he wrote or said complaining that he was more likely to play the
>Dandelion stuff than anyone else but, rather frustratingly, couldn't.

I can't think of another Radio 1 show that would have played any Dandelion
records so it must have been him!
Maybe what he meant was he couldn't obviously hammer them as he might
otherwise like to.
More likely it was one of those myths that he convinced himself was fact
over a period of time as a
justification for the lack of commercial success of the Dandelion
releases.  Not everything Peelie
ever said would stand up to close examination!

martinw