[peel] Digest Number 1062

Phyll Smith Phyll@...
Fri Aug 5 13:48:46 CEST 2005

I've not been paying attention recently but have you lot noticed this chap -

John Peel mini discs: 47 discs of shows 2000-2003
47 mini discs of highlights of John Peel shows recorded from Jan 2000-Feb
2003. Highly eclectic collection of the great man's musical taste, along
with his witty links. All in excellent condition and supplied with storage
boxes.

                  Q: Do you know how many shows you have here? I'd be
interested in buying a couple of cd's/dvd's with the mp's of these shows on
if you'd like to get in ...more
           Aug-03-05
                 A: It's very difficult to say how many shows the discs
cover. Very few whole shows, because when recording I would keep the songs
from each show that...more

                 Q: hi - do you have this music on a DVD as I would be
interested in buying a copy of that? I don't have a minidisc facility
here... Hope you don't mind...more
           Jul-31-05
                 A: All the John Peel shows that are on the mini discs I
have on MP3, so I could burn a DVD (I think, or certainly a series of CDs).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4753357408&ssPageNam
e=STRK:MEWA:IT