[peel] Digest Number 1057

Dave Chapman dave@...
Thu Aug 4 12:52:47 CEST 2005

Marcelle van Hoof wrote:
> Thank you Dr Mango! So far i've collected some 20 dedicated to Peel
> albums/singles. I didn't know HMHB have a new album . Will get  it ASAP.
> What  a brilliant title, Achtung Bono!

To quote HMHB's website:

http://cobweb.businesscollaborator.com/hmhb/news/

As the mailing list has already informed everyone, the new HMHB LP
"Achtung Bono", made a pre-release appearance on the Leeds gig t-shirt
stall last Thursday (28/7/05). It won't be appearing in the shops until
September, but if you give Geoff Davies a ring at Probe Plus (0151 733
1810), you can order a copy now. The tracklisting is:

Restless Legs
Corgi Registered Friends
For What Is Chatteris...
Shit Arm, Bad Tattoo
Surging Out Of Convalescence
Upon Westminster Bridge
Joy Division Oven Gloves
Mate Of The Bloke
Asparagus Next Left
Depressed Beyond Tablets
Bogus Official
Letters Sent
Twydale's Lament
We Built This Village On A Trad. Arr. Tune

This LP is dedicated to the memory of John Peel.

The usual 'further details' will appear on the site nearer to release date."

Dave.