[peel] Digest Number 1062

Leo Gilbert sete.colinas@...
Fri Aug 5 14:56:13 CEST 2005

Hello, yes, that's me. I'm selling off all my old mini discs of
JP-recorded tunes. I hope nobody on the list feels I'm profiteering in
any way. In the past, I have swapped with listers many CDs full of JP
treats, and this is something I am continuing to do. I just thought
that, what with moving house and all, now was the time finally to
dispose of the mini discs, which I'll never play again. And if somebody
is willing to pay for them, who am I to protest?

Yours humbly,