Footie Thread

fitfee68 fitfee68@...
Mon Apr 18 03:10:36 CEST 2005

  Phew! Thanks for coming to my rescue...especially as like me
you're a bit of a timid poster. When Stuart mentioned Half Man Half
Biscuit it was beginning to look as if, unforgiveably, I'd got it
muddled up with "Dickie Davies Eyes". I'd wondered if it was a band
called The Tractors but when I did a search for them (and other
possibilities) on the net all I could find was some 'country' band
from the States.
  That's the full-time whistle just blown for me on the "Football
Thread"!
        ATB, Chris

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "df100179" <douglas.fisher@d...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't usually post much on here, but really enjoy reading the
> messages.
>
> The track in question was called "Pat Nevin's Eyes" by The
Tractors,