[peel] Footie Thread

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Mon Apr 11 13:19:03 CEST 2005

I was talking to someone just before Christmas who said that he'd bumped into John in a pub a few years ago and John had accepted his offer of a drink.  They chatted about Liverpool FC for a while and John said that his big hope was that he will live long enough to see the boys win the League again.  Of course he didn't.  However, I'm sure he's keeping tabs on the Champions' League results from where he is now and I hope they come good for him (and for me!).  I wish he was here to have seen Garc�a's screamer against Juve last Tuesday!

dunelm61 <dunelm@...> wrote:
I'd love Liverpool to win the Champions League for him, as long as
the
Skunks don't win the UEFA Cup.

Best regards,
Neil