Footie Thread

df100179 douglas.fisher@...
Sun Apr 17 12:11:57 CEST 2005

Hi,

I don't usually post much on here, but really enjoy reading the
messages.

The track in question was called "Pat Nevin's Eyes" by The Tractors,
and as you may have guessed was a bit of a pisstake on the song on
Gary Gilmores Eyes. The chorus is something like "Pat don't need his
eyes to see, coz Pat and his eyes are signed to Chelsea!!".

I've still got it on cassette somewhere. I think The Tractors were
from Liverpool, but could be wrong?

Cheers