Footie Thread

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Sat Apr 16 13:39:31 CEST 2005

>   There was also Serious Drinking's Love On The Terraces (Bobby Moore
>Was Innocent) and a song that I can't remember who it was by called
>Pat Nevin's Eyes.

That sounds as unlikely as, well, anything else on this thread!
Surely Half Man Half Biscuit were involved (Nevin played at Tranmere
of course - BTW, for fans of the "post-punk footballer", he has been
DJing on Radio Scotland, and 2 weeks ago interviewed the recently
reformed-and-split-again-in-the-space-of-2-weeks Cocteau Twins).