[peel] Peel - The Future

Rob Strong robstrong@...
Fri Oct 29 11:22:23 CEST 2004

From: "Kybosh" <kybosh@...>

> I would like to say some of the DJs from Resonance FM take the spots.
> The Wire

The Wire have, in the last year, become yet another payola vehicle - you
take out advertising or pay our ridiculous �350 per track to be on our cover
CD, and we'll give you a positive review.
Resonance FM is unheard by 99.9% of the UK population. What little contact
I've had with the station suggests that they're overly tied to the bunch of
narcissistic wazzocks that make up the London 'free music' scene. The last
thing we need is more London-centric media.

Rob