[peel] Peel - The Future

Kybosh kybosh@...
Fri Oct 29 03:23:52 CEST 2004

 I was thinking this myself Martin - and feeling selfish for doing so I have
to admit - but:

I would like to say some of the DJs from Resonance FM take the spots. After
all it was Peel who inspired them to start the station. In some ways they
lack the pop sensibilty that Peelie had but, better that than Zane.

Really, you need someone inhabiting the world between Lammo and The Mixing
It Team. But that gap is enormous and that's why the great man had so much
space to find the stuff he found.

 I'm trying to say I really can't think of anyone in the public eye to do
the job. I suppose I'll listen to Sean Rowley as the closest I can get, but
it's not that close :(