Irreplaceable

diamondgeeezer diamondgeeezer@...
Thu Oct 28 21:30:33 CEST 2004

I'm amazed on here that most people are concerned more about Radio
One's stratergy to 'replace' JP than actually writing about the mans
work.Also everyone seems to discuss his recent programmes and ignore
his real groundbreaking work of the late 60's and early 70's.
How cares what Radio One do.Its such a confused station that they
will mess it up anyway.
On another topic , Q magazine must really hold its head down in
shame.I couln't believe how they published a list of the Top 100
Important people in Pop Music and left JP out.Peel is responsible for
more millionaries than the National Lottery.