Excerpt from Peel's last show

Andrew Morrison morriso@...
Thu Oct 28 21:22:08 CEST 2004

Hi all.

It just so happens that I made a recording of part of John Peel's last ever show - because he'd read out an email from myself about my new job, and also sun a couple of tunes for Jane and I, after our cat was killed.  I grabbed it as an mp3 so Jane could hear it - and it'll be a timeless part of my mp3 collection from now on.

I've placed it online for you to hear at http://www.AndrewMorrison.co.uk/mp3/Dedications_14-10-2004.mp3

More importantly, did anyone listen to Mary Anne Hobbs last night when she played a recorded telephone message from John in Peru to Louise and Hermeet, asking if they could look up any record shops near where he was staying?  His last ever recording - very poignant, and he even used the "F" word - could've done with one of my disclaimers for that one!

Regards,
Andrew Morrison
Email: morriso@...
Website: http://www.AndrewMorrison.co.uk